THE END OF BRICK AND MORTAR RETAIL AS WE KNOW IT, AND I FEEL FINE?
- The Honorable Scott H. Yun, United States Bankruptcy Judge
- J. Michael Issa, GlassRatner Advisory & Capital Group LLC
- Whitman L. Holt, Klee, Tuchin, Bogdanoff & Stern LLP
- Matthew G. Bouslog, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Richard A. Marshack, Marshack Hays LLP
- David A. Wood, Marshack Hays LLP
- David M. Goodrich, Sulmeyer Kupetz
- Caroline R. Djang, Rutan & Tucker LLP
Thursday, April 20, 2017
11:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. – Check-In
12:15 – 1:30 p.m. – Lunch & Program
Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa (formerly the Wyndham)
3350 Avenue of the Arts, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
(Self parking $5 | Valet $10)
Cost Through April 12:
Members: $60 / Non-Members $80 / Government Employee $30
Cost After April 12:
Members: $70 / Non-Members $90 / Government Employee $35
Please register and prepay at OCBF.org using PayPal (no PayPal account is needed); or, email info@OCBF.org followed by a check payment to Orange County Bankruptcy Forum, 6789 Quail Hill Parkway #204, Irvine 92603.
The above activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education by the State Bar of California in the amount of 0.75 hour. The OCBF certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for the approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing MCLE.